Monday

October 6th (Guest Instructor Today)

JOURNAL: [today's tunes: feel free to hum the mantra to your favorite song as you free-write in your journal]

My daycare provider had a family emergency around 4:50 this morning, so my wife and I rock-paper-scissor'ed to see who got to stay home with our son. I either won or lost, depending on your perspective. Let's use this day as a catchup. 

AGENDA:

1. Journal Free-write
2. Enjoy another hero's tale, Theseus and the Minotaur


3. Individual work time: Work on what you find most valuable: latin roots #4; literature analysis #2; your blogs
4. Please do a quickie audit by period and make sure everyone's commented to the literature analysis posts (I think we're close; if we're still missing a few, please help 'em so you can go over questions together in class on Tuesday.)

5. Feel free to email me/comment to this post if you have any questions at all.


HOMEWORK:
1. Bug your friends to sign up for Lit. Analysis #2 if you see they haven't yet for some crazy reason
2. Latin Words/Roots #4 due Friday, October 1oth. 
3. Lit. Analysis #2 due November 2nd by 11:59pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment